Higgins Group Private Brokerage
This Privacy Notice Discloses The Privacy Practices and Information collected by https://www.higginsgroup.com
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information Use and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We will only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Access To And Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Higgins Group Real Estate at any time via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below. You may also do the following at any time by contacting Higgins Group Private Brokerage via the Email Address, Telephone and/or Fax Numbers given below:
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to prepare a website, we will use that information to prepare the website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We gather two types of customer information: the data that you voluntary provide to us when registering on our site, and data we gather through aggregated tracking of page views throughout our site. Aggregate information is non-personally identifiable information about you, and may include your IP address, the time and frequency of your visits and the features on our website which you viewed.
You have the option, when visiting our website, of creating an account so that you can receive alerts, contact agents, follow homes, or gather information about our services or the communities we serve. Such information is provided to us with your authorization or consent. The information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address, is not sold or shared with anyone. This privacy procedure applies to both current, and former, clients.
Additionally, we do not disclose any non-public personal information about current or former clients obtained in the course of representation, except as expressly or impliedly authorized by those clients to enable us to effectuate the purpose of our representation or as required or permitted by law or applicable provisions of the licensing regulations or ethical rules governing our conduct.
We may collect a social security number from you in order to obtain a credit report to support an offer to lease or purchase. We do not disclose this social security number to any person except as permitted or required by law. No person in this firm has authority to obtain or use the number for any purpose that you have not specifically authorized. When disposing of the social security number or credit report, the number will be shredded, and if kept electronically, erased or destroyed so it is unreadable.
We may also gather additional search information about your visit to our website based on your search history. Such information enables us to tailor our content to fit your needs better and to help advertisers understand our audience. We do not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent. This information can track the frequency of visits, pages viewed and other trends. It allows us to contact you to suggest tools and services to assist you in your search, or to inform you of new real estate listings or relevant products, information or news. You have the option of opting out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
This Privacy Notice Informs You Of Your Information’s Online And Offline Security
Higgins Group Private Brokerage takes precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via https://www.higginsgroup.com, your information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web address of all https://www.higginsgroup.com web pages.
While Higgins Group Private Brokerage uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
Higgins Group Private Brokerage
1499 Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824