Unparalleled waterfront living awaits you at this stunning Southfield Point estate. Wake up to panoramic views of Long Island Sound and lighthouse – visible from practically every part of the house – and start your day with an invigorating stroll or morning run along your very own private beach.
The classic Colonial home features a spacious deck and balcony, perfect for soaking in the spectacular surrounding views. It sits on 1.03 acres of landscaped land, with an in-ground pool overlooking the ocean and its very own tennis court. Currently listed at $3,395,000, the property also comes with options for a dock slip and deep water mooring.
- 3,828 square feet
- 4 bedrooms and 4 and 1/2 bathrooms
- Recreation/play room
- 9+ foot ceilings, all window treatments and French doors on the living room
- Hardwood floor on the living room, dining room and family room
- 4 fireplaces, including one on the living room
- Partial basement
- Expansive, well-equipped kitchen
- Architectural style: Colonial
- Year built: 1920
- Lot size: 1.03 acres
- Cul de sac, fully fenced lot
- Full frontage waterfront
- Private beach and dock/mooring options
- Old Greenwich – This historic community is just a bike ride away. Enjoy the quaint, centuries-old buildings and structures, as well as the excellent coffee shops and restaurants found in the area.
- Waterfront restaurants – Take a water taxi to Harbor Point, where you can find fantastic waterfront restaurants, pubs and bars.
- Entertainment – The Stamford Center for the Arts and the Palace Theater stage symphony, pop and dance concerts, musicals and operas. Southfield Point community events include beach bashes and holiday parties.
For more information about this listing, check out this page or get in touch with Jordan Dolger at 203-658-8282 or his website. If you want to know more about Stamford, CT, visit this page.