Here’s a home with plenty of charm, character, and refreshing pond or river views from every room. Sitting on 3.48 acres of wooded land, this Mediterranean style retreat is infused with plenty of European influences inside and out, giving it an appeal that’s all its own.
The property features a large deck and patio where you can spend idyllic afternoons surrounded by nature. Large windows around the home let in plenty of sunshine, as well as amazing views of the lush green surroundings. The living room boasts vaulted ceilings that are more than 9 feet high. Bay/bow windows adorn the living room and dining room. Three fireplaces add to the home’s cozy vibe, along with the combination of hard wood, slate and terracotta tile floors.
Located in the art colony of Silvermine, this gorgeous home will make any art lover proud. It is currently listed for $797,500 and comes with beach rights.
- 3,022 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half bathrooms
- Family room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Full, heated and partly finished basement with garage access
- 3 fireplaces
- Architectural style: Colonial, Mediterranean
- Year built: 1918
- Lot size: 3.48 acres
- Tile roofing
- Comes with attached and detached parking space, and a driveway
- Silvermine Arts Center – Home to the historical Silvermine Guild of Artists, the center has five galleries that stage new exhibits every six weeks, a gift shop and a School of Art.
- Silvermine Golf Club – Established in 1929, this private club features two golf courses – an 18-hole championship course for players with more advanced skills, and a 9-hole executive course for casual players.
- Silvermine Center Historic District – Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the district includes the Silvermine Tavern and 85 other historic buildings.
For more information about this listing, check out this page, or get in touch with LeeAnn DeLeo at 203-253-4567 or her website. If you want to know more about Norwalk, CT, visit this page.