Allison Dunnigan REALTOR®
- Higgins Group Private Brokerage
- Sales Executive
- Fairfield Office
My "mantra" as a real estate sales person, is to provide outstanding and personalized service to every client. I have a deep commitment to serving people and bring passion fortitude, and integrity to everything I do.
With 25 years of experience in the interior design, renovation and staging business I am well equipped to serve your needs whether in preparing your home for sale, or in envisioning the potential in a new home. I bring extensive knowledge of sales, marketing and negotiation experience to each transaction. Strong communication skills, strategic thinking, and careful planning are the hallmark of my approach. Passion and integrity and open heartedness are my defining qualities. Buying or selling a house can also be fun!
I believe that a successful experience is built upon a foundation of trust, partnership, and responsiveness to your needs. I am diligent in my approach and will "go the extra mile" to serve your needs and make sure that you have the best quality of service in every aspect of your transaction, whether buying or selling your home.
- Multiple television appearances highlighting Open House with Sara Gore featuring my Bedford home.
- Successful Sale of Crystal Legends
- Fairfield, Southport, Stamford, Norwalk, Easton,
New Canaan, Darien, Trumbull, Monroe, Shelton, Stratford and Bridgeport
- Owner of Designing Life, Interior Design, Staging and Renovation
- Complete Home Renovations
- Successfully Staged and Prepared Homes for Sale
- Owner of Crystal Legends Fine Jewelry Company
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Fairfield Board of Realtors
- Rutgers University, BA in Liberal Arts